Sunday, August 31, 2014

Entire Sky Lit Up Green/White Over Oregon


 Date:  August 27, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:10 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just did a Google search myself for "green light sky over Oregon" and found your site. I work on a ship and I just saw the entire sky light up green.

I was looking in one direction and the person I was with was looking in the other. He saw the sky light up white and I saw green. It was sort of like a lighting flash, or three, and lasted about 2-3 seconds.

Would love to know if you have any further information on this. It was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. I am constantly looking for things in the sky as I am a big believer!

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments:

Post a Comment