Saturday, October 17, 2015

Telkwa British Columbia Museum


Above Photo: Sign for the Museum In Telkwa, British Columbia.

On my many travels around northern British Columbia, I have passed the Telkwa Museum most likely a few hundred times and have never stopped in to see what the museum has for Telkwa's history. 

Finally when I did stop by this past September, the museum was of course closed for the year. Although I wasn't able to view the artifacts which are inside, there still was some interesting items outside on display.

I have posted a few pictures below that can be viewed outside along Highway 16. There also is another area on the grounds which is fenced off, behind the fence you can see a number of really cool machines from the past. 

To view the pictures and read a little more on the Museum, please visit the below link.

Telkwa British Columbia Museum.

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment