Sunday, July 29, 2012

Large Bright Orange Light Seen Over Cape San Blas Florida


Date:  July 25, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.

Trying to figure out what we saw after a very intense thunderstorm on Cape San Blas, FL in the sky. There was a large bright orange light that looked like it was floating. It had a like a halo light around it.

It came it kind of slow and was bright. Then it just stay in one spot for a few minutes. I thought it was a helicopter, but then the orange light on it started to fade and then it took off all the sudden towards space.

I ran to get my phone to record it when it was sitting still, but then it took off, so I just watched it as it faded away into space. I Googled it and that’s when I found your site. Any input?

Additional Information:
Thanks! I was at 10:00 p.m., after a bad thunderstorm. It looked like a helicopter as it came in and moved around like a helicopter. Seemed to come in closer, then go out.

It was higher in the sky than a balloon and the light was very bright. My townhome is 3 stories, we were on highest balcony and it was well above the trees. Just couldn’t hear helicopter sound.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment