Thursday, April 26, 2012

Object Heads Toward Aircraft And Then Streaks Away Seen Over Kelowna British Columbia

 
Date:  April 22, 2012 
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
I had seen UFOs two nights in a row, I live in Kelowna downtown in an apartment facing west and south. On April 22, 2012 around 9:30 a bright yellow light it pulsated and faded out and came back and kept doing so for about an hour.
 
It then faded out and came back in a completely different spot and did the same thing for about another hour and a half. This happened in the western part of the sky looked like it was over Bear Creek.

The day after I saw the two I went out on my balcony and saw a satellite, and suddenly a really bright light appeared out of nowhere and traveled through the sky.
 
It didn't make a streak, it was just a light moving around. It went in one general direction, but not in a straight line. It was very bizarre and I spotted a plane going by after I spotted the light, and the light just stayed there for about 10 seconds.
 
After I had spotted the plane , it made a b-line for the plane, judging by the planes speed this light was traveling probably about 500 to 600km/h at the plane, and once it got really close it just stopped again for one second and started traveling east at the same speed and just made a streak and dissipated.
 
That same night I saw the bizarre yellow light appear again in the west doing the same exact thing for about 3 hours. I’ve seen this light many times and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've had all my friends look at it and they believe it could be a UFO as well.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment