Thursday, April 26, 2012

Unknown Orange Colored Lights Seen In The Sky Outside Of Wrens Georgia

 
Date:  April 24, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I am a resident of a community about 4 miles outside of Wrens and I have experienced some mysterious orange lights as well as my mom.
 
I just witnessed this tonight about 35 minutes ago and I had to Google and see if anyone had the same experience. I saw the lights on three different occasions in a matter of about 30 minutes, which was unbelievable.
 
My mom has also experienced the lights about a month ago. We've been seeing weird things out here, like random large red lights that disappear randomly also. We are about 30 miles from Fort Gordon and I wonder if its military related, but there is no sound.
 
Its very unusual and it would be great to be able to have someone with the equipment and time to record these happenings.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment