Thursday, April 26, 2012

Triangular Shaped UFO Seen Flying Over Temecula California

 
Date:  Late 1998
Time:  Evening.
 
I have lived in Temecula since 1997. I saw this one night in late 1998. It was exactly the same as the posted picture. I was in our backyard laying on our trampoline when I noticed the lights moving, then I realized they formed a triangle shape.
 
It moved slowly across the sky from east to west. As it moved across the sky it blocked out the stars that would have been in-between the lights of the triangle.
 
The lights were brighter than the stars and definitely had a more rounded shape than the stars  As it was moving, one light at a time disappeared, and it was gone. I am excited to know I am not alone, and surprised it is still being seen 14 years later. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment