Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bright White Object Lit Up The Sky Over Wrightwood California


Date:  July 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:15 p.m.

I thought I would tell you guys, the same night, about the same time July 28  about 9:15 p.m. or so.  Bright white light, resembled a shooting star, but lit up the night sky almost like day. 

I have seen shooting starts, but this one, was out of the ordinary. Almost like it was not a shooting star. I did not say anything to anyone, but my wife. 

Then, I hear same time, same night people are seeing the similar thing all across the nation. Funny. Strange. Anyway. Have a good day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment