Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Large Orange Light Seen Over Woodhaven Michigan (Photo)


Date:  July 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

This message is in response to your sighting on July 6, 2010 regarding an Orange light over Woodhaven, Michigan. My girlfriend and I encountered something similar this past Saturday night while going for a walk at around 10:45 p.m. that evening.

I can provide additional details, but I wanted to make certain that you still are using this email address. I look forward to hearing from you!  Thanks!

Additional Information:
Brian, thanks for your prompt reply.

At around 10:30 in the evening on Saturday, July 28th, 2012 my girlfriend and myself decided to go for a walk after arriving home. We live on Wellington which is near the intersection of Allen and King in Woodhaven, Michigan. 

We sometimes just decide to walk around the block which is what we did this night. We walked to the end of the street and turned left walking only a short distance before I noticed a somewhat large orange light to the east which was moving towards us. 

I said to my girlfriend, "What is that"? It was not moving very fast which allowed us to watch it intently. She suggested that I run home and get the binoculars, so that we could look at it more closely, but I didn't think I would have enough time to get there and back.

 
 She reminded me that I had a camera phone and should try to take some pictures of it. I took two different photographs which I am attaching for your review. The quality is not great, but I guess as good as can be expected for a camera phone. 

We continued to watch this unusual sighting for about 5-7 minutes. It appeared to be orange in color with a red center. About half way in to the sighting, it stopped traveling west towards us and changed course to the south and then disappeared. 

The night sky was fairly clear and there was no noise that we heard. We would be interested in knowing your thoughts and whether there is anything else that we should do. Thanks very much for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment