Wednesday, November 25, 2015

1909 Brick Courthouse Located In Kamloops British Columbia (Heritage Building - 4 Pictures)


Above Photo: 1909 Brick Courthouse Kamloops, British Columbia.

As my wife and I continued our travels in November 2015 throughout British Columbia, our next stop was at my daughter’s home. It is always nice to be there visiting with my daughter, son-in-law and my two grandchildren.

Since we were in Kamloops, and knowing some of the history there, I figured this was a good time to check out some of their heritage sites.

At our first stop, it was the 1909 brick courthouse located at 7 Seymour Street West. 

To view the write up and see the other pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment