Monday, November 30, 2015

Amazing Little Man Formation And The Tranquille River In Kamloops British Columbia (9 - Pictures/Video)


Above Photo: Little Man Formation Kamloops, British Columbia.

On our visit to my families home in Kamloops, British Columbia, I was driven around to see some of the sights Kamloops has to offer travelers.

One day my son-in-law and my grandson thought it would be fun if we drove some of the back roads on the outskirts of Kamloops. As we drove along following the Tranquille River which was way, way down in a canyon my son-in-law pointed out a really awesome formation. 

The formation was located across the canyon and half way up the mountain, and there were no roads that we were able to take for a up close look at this amazing formation.

To view the write up and see the other 9 pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment