Tuesday, November 24, 2015

CN Railway Bridge And Scenery From Around Houston British Columbia (8 Pictures)


Above Photo: The CN Railway bridge and the Pleasant Valley Highway bridge over the icy Bulkley river in Houston, British Columbia.

Yesterday, November 23, 2015 I had a little time to kill as I dropped my wife off at the doctors, so I thought I would make a quick trip around town to see what might make a good photo. I revisited a couple of areas to show how winter’s icy grip is starting to settle in with the Bulkley River starting to ice over. The CN Railway bridge always has looked like a nice place to snap a photo from, so I did.

To view the write up and see the other pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment