Monday, May 7, 2012

Bright Orange Light And Meteor in The Sky Over Kissimmee Osceola County Florida

 
Date:  May 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I witnessed a single bright orange light last night at about 9:00 p.m. in Kissimmee FL (Osceola County). At first I thought it was a plane as is all the lights I see in the night sky. This one was moving north to south at seemingly 3 or so miles up.

I kept watching as it came closer to being overhead, waiting to see the blinking lights that are always there for planes. The blinking lights were not there and there was really no 'plane' sound as it went overhead.

 I watched it for about 2 or 3 minutes and then suddenly it either faded into nothing, or the light doused or it shot straight up because mid-trajectory across the night sky it disappeared, not off the horizon, but more or less just after it passed overhead.

I was about to get it on cell phone video when it disappeared. Of course no one believes me that it was not a plane.

Immediately after it disappeared a meteorite shot across the sky going east to west.

I was on the phone at the time with my cousin and I remarked "What the hell is going on in the sky tonight!"

I was looking to see if anyone else had reported seeing this last night and found this posting, so I commented. If there is ever a next time I am filming it just in case.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment