Monday, May 7, 2012

Dark Orange Colored Sphere Seen When Driving From Arlington Vermont To Manchester Vermont

 
Date:  April 25, 2012
Time:  10:45 p.m.
 
Hi, my name is (name removed). I’m 64 and haven’t had drink in 9 years or drugs. I was driving from my sons home 4/25 at 10:45 p.m. from Arlington Vermont toward Manchester Vermont on route 7A I and I noticed a glow through windshield.

Slowed to see what looked like a harvest moon through trees. Slowed almost to a stop, turned off interior lights and looked at it again. It was dimly lit and a perfect sphere darkish orange no other lights.

I looked at it a third time, then it was gone. Went little further, turned around to see again, but was gone.

This was on a completely dark road with trees and mountain behind. I told wife at motel what I saw. Went to Manchester Vermont police in morning and reported.

Then went to my sons cabin and looked up moon phase on internet.

There was only a tiny crescent that night. I know what I saw three times from different spots.

Saw your Dayton, Ohio March 12, 2012 sighting  and must be the same. I can’t get out of my mind. Can I contact this woman or she me. Thanks for any response,

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment