Thursday, May 10, 2012

Small Circular Orange Light Spotted In The Sky Over Oxnard/Camarillo California

 
Date:  May 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:50 p.m.
 
I saw an object tonight while driving in Camarillo/Oxnard. I was on East Fifth street heading back toward the 101 to get back to the Conejo Valley area.
 
I was in the back seat of my parents car and noticed while looking south toward the ocean, just above the mountain line, towards the tall tower in the distance with blinking red lights.
 
To the left of this tower, I saw a small orange circular light. I thought it was a very bright close star. But it was slowly moving.
 
It had no visible blinking lights to be an airplane. I then thought it was a flare or maybe fireworks, but no smoke trail or explosion of lights, under /around it.
 
It continued to rise very slowly and then disappeared. Today is 5/8/2012 and the time I saw it was around 7:50 pm. In total it was about 30 seconds -1 minute of observing this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. My daughters and I just watched this burning orange orb slowly move across the night sky tonight. 06-30-12. We got a little video of it on my iphone but it doesn't do it any justice. It was bright and obviously not a plane of any kind. Just when I was about to look through my telescope at it, it began to flicker and then it went lights out. I can't imagine it was a meteor because it was moving so slow and burned too long. Really was amazing. we live in Camarillo. We saw this around 10:20 P.m..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the same thing from Camarillo on April 16, 2013 at about 8:15 PM.

    ReplyDelete