Monday, March 4, 2013

Bright White Meteorite With Trail Of Blue/Green Falls From The Sky Over Harrisburg Ontario


Date:  January 21 2013
Time:  11:48 p.m.

I was approximately 35km's west of the west end of Lake Ontario in Harrisburg Ontario Canada (43.23498,-80.191834), at 11:48 pm EST January 21, 2013 looking EESE (East-East-South-East) Azimuth of about 100°.

I saw a Meteorite fall from the sky, very bright white with trail of blue/green and absolute vertical descent from 25° angle down to 10° angle above horizon.

Trying to determine the distance from me I was guessing along a line through Grimsby On, St. Catharines On, Lewiston NY, Lockport NY. If it did impact, where would I find that information ?

In the Fall of 2009 the Meteorite that landed in Grimsby On. passed almost overhead of me was so bright at first I though a car's headlights were right behind me as I rode my bicycle, after looking behind myself first I then realized the light was from above me. I did manage to get a picture of the hole it punched through the Alto Cirrus clouds.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment