Monday, March 4, 2013

Dark Orange Spherical Object Filmed Over Vancouver British Columbia (Video Footage)


Date:  February 26, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, this sighting occurred last night around 7:00 p.m. I was watching TV and suddenly I noticed a bright orange amber light in the sky about 1000 to 1500 feet up and initially I thought it was a Chinese lantern, so you can imagine what it looked like, but higher up.

Soon I realized this was not a balloon or Chinese lantern, but an actual UFO, similar to what I filmed last year in night vision, but going the opposite direction. This spherical object I captured with my NV monocular was traveling initially at about 10 mph then when I lost view of it, it began to speed up a bit, but not much, traveling quite slow.

I was able to make out the shape of the craft, spherical and dark orange amber when it dimmed and then strobed very slow, then I lost sight of it because it was traveling away from me so I grabbed my NV monocular and videotaped about 6 minutes of this object slowly traveling from the west of the City over downtown and to North Vancouver area.

Amazing night and I captured another 2 objects higher up traveling in formation and then they split up , one of them increased speed and changed direction.

Wondering if you received many more sightings on Monday, very curious since it was a dramatic night. Attached is the link to the video. Thanks again Brian.

To view the video footage: http://youtu.be/fnc7nAdgTIw

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment