Monday, March 4, 2013

Huge Blue/Green Light Flashed Across The Sky Seen From Montreal Quebec


Date:  February 23, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I am in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and I just saw a huge blue/green light flash across the sky. I live on the last floor of a 21 floor building and can see pretty far on the horizon.

The first flash was at the northwest of where I am, downtown Montreal. I kept looking to see if it would happen again and there was a second flash right over me that lit the entire sky above.

None of the lights flickered. It was very quiet. My windows are open and I could not hear any sound from it. Can you let me know what you think it is. Other than a transformer. There was no power outage whatsoever.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment