Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Black Triangle With Rounded Corners In The Sky Over San Rafael California (Graphics)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date: August 12, 2007
Time: Approximately: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: San Rafael.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle with rounded corners.

Full Description of event/sighting: My girlfriend "J" and I were watching the meteor shower last night on our rooftop patio in downtown San Rafael.

We're about 20 miles north of San Francisco and it's a fairly urban area, so light pollution is fairly high.

There was no moon, however, so we had a better view of the stars than usual.


We were stretched out on two lounge chairs, with a blanket over us. We weren't under the influence of any drugs, though I had finished about half a pint of Guinness.

I had a mini mag light flashlight with me, and my binoculars. We weren't seeing many meteorites, so out of boredom I had been swinging the flashlight beam around into the sky in big sweeps.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and I got a few steps away when J started yelling "UFO, UFO!" I started looking up and around and a couple seconds later I spotted a dark triangular shape with rounded corners moving quickly across the sky, from approximately north to south, more or less right above us.

It had a small red circle in each corner, and was completely silent. I'd estimate that it was about the size of 2 or 3 full moons.

I said "hand me the binoculars!, hand me the binoculars!" but was too dumbstruck to look away to grab them, even though J was holding them out to me (her eyes also locked on the triangle).


I watched it for about 4 or 5 seconds until it disappeared in the haze of light pollution to the south. I'd say it traveled about 1/8 of the full arc of the sky in the 4 or 5 seconds that I was able to visually track it.

Additional Information:

Both of the eyewitnesses to this sighting made up excellent computer graphics to show what it was they both witnessed. I can't thank them enough for taking the time to do a good job on these.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment