Sunday, August 5, 2012

Red Object Flew Over Edmonton Alberta


Date:  August 5, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hey, I'm not a paranormal type of guy, but won't throw out the possibility of UFOs. Anyway, I just Googled "red object over Edmonton" and your blog came up.

I wanted to tell you that I also just about 15 minutes ago sighted a red round type object in the sky just north of the airport. I live just off 50th street and Elerslie.

The object moved slowly away from my position, but jotted off to the right a few times (not like  typical aircraft) at the same time, there was an actual aircraft flying what looked like towards the object.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment