Friday, September 28, 2012

Green Light Shoots Across The Sky Over Corner Brook Newfoundland


Date:  September 12, and another month in 2012
Time:  Evenings.

Hey, I don't know if you're still interested or not, but I saw the exact same thing here in Corner Brook a few months ago. My friend and I were driving and I thought it was just a street light too. Then I said "no, that's not a light, its moving faster than we're driving".

So we pulled over and watched it climb up for like thirty seconds before it disappeared.

It was like it flared and then shot straight up and then it was gone. I took out my phone a little too late for it to show just how big it actually was, but I have it on video when it disappeared.

It was one of the craziest things I've ever seen and I can't explain it. The reason I'm emailing you is because tonight I saw a bright green thing shoot across the sky and it reminded me of that night.

Let me know if you ever found out anything about it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment