Thursday, September 27, 2012

3 Floating Orange Fireballs Over Fox Lake Illinois


Date:  September 26, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:05 p.m.

Hi there, I got this email from the website  http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2011/10/large-orange-fireball-over-fox-lake.html and I happened to see the same thing last night Wednesday, September 26th around 10:05 p.m. 

I was heading southbound on Rt. 59 from Grande Ave., by the Fox Lake high school when I saw 3 floating orange "fireballs" in a V formation high up in the SE part of the sky. I knew that these were not planes as they did not move hardly at all, except closing the gap and slightly moving in and out from each other. 

As I drove down the road I saw these orange balls basically suspended in the mid air and not moving at any noticeable. After observing them for a minute, I decided to pull off on to Crestview Dr. to film them for evidence of what I was seeing.

However, when I came back to the main street where I had noticed them just moments before, they had vanished. It was very strange and I've never seen anything like it.
Just wanted to let you know of my experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment