Thursday, September 27, 2012

Large Flashing UFO Moves In All Directions Over Brighton Ontario


Date:  September 26, 2012
Time:  Around  6:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.

Brian, last night was sort of a strange night for the skies of Brighton Ontario. It all started around I believe 6:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. when my brother was duck hunting with his buddies and they saw a large flashing light moving in all directions across the horizon of which they got video of and from a distance you can tell its too large to be a plane.

It is unlike anything they have ever seen before, but that's not all. Later that night my brother was showing me this video to a buddy and myself, we were in disbelief until we heard almost a thunder like sound in the air that did not stop and it kept sounding like it was getting closer and eventually faded away, this happened for about 15 minutes or so.

Now I know this is sounding very skeptical and at first I didn't think anything of it either, until today when I was in class (I attend Loyalist College) and talking to a girl who happens to live not only in the same town as me, but who also lives a few streets behind me and our houses are separated by a wooded area has asked if we wanted to hear a "screwed up" story.

As soon as she said she saw something in the sky, I got the biggest chill down my spine and before she finished I told her that it was around 9:00 o'clock.

She knew that we must have been talking about the same thing. So to sum things up, we only heard this thing, but apparently her and her boyfriend and her boyfriends mother saw this thing and said it was a green light moving in sporadic movements and got really close to the ground.

The sound I described to her, she completely agreed to hearing the same thing. She also mentioned that she had blown some breakers in her house and this had never happened in the four years that she has lived in this house.

I don't know what went on last night and would appreciate it if you have any insight as to any possibilities because it's just too weird that we have a video of something weird in the sky and that same night there are unexplainable lights near our houses. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment