Friday, September 28, 2012

Two Neon Blue Streaks Of Light Fall From The Sky Over Reno Nevada


Date:  September 16, 2012
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

Hello, I came across your experience in a Google search. I live in Reno, NV and between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. I saw two bright, almost neon, blue streaks fly across the sky.

It went okay an angle from top right to bottom left like it was falling down. It was long and went fast. Nothing like meteors I've seen before. Is that like what you saw? It scared me. I am in Cold Springs, so I am about a half hour north of Reno and I saw the streaks westward. Have you found what they are? Thanks

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment