Wednesday, March 4, 2015

3 Bright Lights/UFO In Triangle Formation Explode From The Water At Kincardine Ontario (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Report received January 29, 2007

Date: About 14-15 years ago
Time: 10:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m.

Brian, well I live in a small town called Kincardine. It's in Ontario on the Western shores of Lake Huron.

This is home to one of the worlds largest nuclear power plants, Bruce Power. This experience happened about 14-15 years ago. I was around 12 years old and it was the summer before I entered high school. So how ever old you are then.

Anyways, this is what happened, It's about 10:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m., myself and two friends at the time were on our bikes down at the harbor on our pier. We have two piers, a north and south pier.

We were on the north pier, because back then we had a diving board on the pier where everyone would hang out.

So we were out on the pier standing around talking about having a sleep-over out at my dads house. About 50 meters or so off the pier it looked like there was someone out in the water swimming. It looked like someone was doing the breaststroke, doing maybe 30 feet lengths back and forth, back and forth.

We didn't think anything of it really. So anyways my one buddies already knew he could stay the night, but my other buddy didn't as he had to ask his parents. So he took off on his bike back uptown to call his parents and ask.

Me and my other buddy stayed at the pier. About 10-15 minutes later he comes back. This is where things get weird.

So we notice that things still there, doing the same thing, same pattern like someone was swimming. Only out a little deeper, basically right out in front of the diving board now. Still parallel to the pier.

Now were starting wonder what this thing really is as were curious, right. We start walking towards the diving board, which is maybe 15 feet from where we were, asking each other "what is it?"

As we reached the diving board I yelled out, "it's a mermaid," joking around. Just as I finished yelling that, this thing stopped moving in the water and it looked like it looked at us.

It went under the water and exploded out of the water in 3 bright lights in the shape of a perfect triangle.

Maybe 10-15 feet between each light. This thing was out of the water and hovering literally 7-10 feet in front of us, off the pier in a matter of mille-seconds. Not a sound was made by this thing and deadly quiet.

It rotated one way coming out the water, stopped in front of us, hovered there for maybe 3-5 seconds then took off rotating the other direction out over the break-wall then up into the air and gone. I remember having to grab onto the diving board ladder because my entire body turned to, basically Jell-O and I could feel some sort of heat on my face.

After we could move again, we looked at each other and ran like hell. We left our bikes and just ran off the pier and it took us about an hour to go back to get our bikes.

This happened and I will never forget it. Feels like it happened yesterday. Back then I had no clue about UFOs and such things. We were all into our sports.

The only thing that came to our minds was a ghost, but as I got older I started seeing TV shows and documentaries about UFOs and now I'm 110% sure it was a UFO, and to be honest, I think we saw some sort of Alien species doing whatever it was doing in the water until we spooked it.

Maybe it hopped in it's craft and zipped up on us out of curiosity. It's a crazy story I know, but 100% the truth.

Thank you.

3 Bright Lights/UFO In Triangle Formation Explode From The Water At Kincardine Ontario (Written Report/Audio Interview)

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a fellow who told me that years ago while with his two young friends, they watched a UFO rise up out of the water at Kincardine, Ontario. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc..

The interview is 23.7 mbs in size and is 18 minutes in length and are © 2015 Brian Vike. The Report and the interview can be found at: https://www.4shared.com/mp3/tnZHcOVVce/Kincardine_Ontario_3_Bright_Li.html

Thank you very much to the witnesses for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment