Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Silver Disc Shaped UFO At Vanderhoof And Multiple UFOs Over Victoria British Columbia


Date:  Mid May of 2014
Time:  9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disc shape.
Colour of Object: Silver.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was putting an attachment on the back of the tractor and while doing so, a beaver float plane came flying over.

I stopped to look at the plane because I not use to seeing float planes in this area, and being quite low. Just as it got across from me, a round disc appeared just above the plane.

The plane kept flying, the round disc just sat there in the sky, not moving, and there was no sound of any kind. The beaver air craft had left the area, and I stood there for several minutes staring at it.

I figured it to be about 1,000 feet in altitude, no more. I decided I would slowly walk back to the house and get the camera, as I was sure it was watching me. I would have been about 150 meters from the house, I kept looking back up to see if it was still there, and it was.

Finally I got to my home, I went in and got the camera out, and went back out and the dam thing was gone. I looked everywhere around, and nothing.

Another time I had just gotten out of the Navy, and I had my girl friend with me and we were at the Tilicome Drive in Theater watching an outdoor movie at around 11:00 p.m., this was in the summer of 1961 or maybe 1962.

While we were watching the show, two objects were just to the top left of the outdoor screen. These two orange glowing objects looked to be in the outer atmosphere, and were side by side as we watched the show.

I could see the two objects getting bigger, and brighter as they seemed to be coming down over the city of Victoria, British Columbia.

This took probably 30 to 40 minutes and these two objects got much bigger, where we could no longer see the picture on the screen.

All we had was the sound coming inside. I remember seeing the street lights around town going out because of the brightness which seemed like all of Victoria was lit up.

By this time I and many, many others that were at the outdoor theater were out of there cars watching the two objects. Soon the bright objects started very slowly raising back up, and as they rose, it got darker.

After approximately 20 to 30 minutes, the street lights came back on and I could see the show again. I kept watching with the other people that were out of their cars, as the objects went back up to the same place, where they first appeared.

They sat there again for maybe another ten minutes, when one of the objects left the others, going across the in a zig zag movement, or back and forth motion. There were no clouds of any kind that night.

I remember watching it go behind us, all which took at least 5 full minutes. I remember my girl friend at the time, wouldn't even get out of the vehicle.

I got back in to watch the show again, and I still could see the remaining object still quite bright (bit smaller than the moon, but brighter) watching the show and this thing at same time maybe within ten full minutes the remaining objects left in a straight line in the opposite direction, as the first I remember it leaving in a blink of an eye.

All you could see was a small streak in the direction it went and I'm sure there had to be 50 to 60 people that were out of their vehicles at that time, because there was no show to watch, but that one.

Funny thing to, I watched the newspapers and listened to the radio for many days and nothing was ever said about that incident, that I could ever find.

I have had other sightings, but nothing like the two sightings that were that close and for that length of time.

Hope you read this through, because I know what I saw and you can believe me. It was there and I watched it, true as I'm sitting here.

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their reports.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment