Monday, March 2, 2015

UFOs Moving In Different Patterns And Jet Aircraft Over Oakford Illinois (Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: June 2007
Time: Evening

Message: Hello my name is (name removed). I live in a small town called Oakford in Illinois. I was wanting to share my experience with someone who wouldn't think I was crazy.

In June of this year my son came downstairs and was frantic about some lights he had saw outside in the sky. He asked me to come outside and look, but I said nothing at first.

So I went back in the house and was in there about five minutes when he came back in and said, “mom you got to see this".

I first thought he saw a plane flying because there was planes flying at night, but then I went ahead and sat down in the chair and finally I saw what he was observing.

I can't explain it, but it looked like two and sometimes three stars moving in all directions at a very fast pace. Almost like they were chasing each other, but in circles and triangular shapes in the air. Then they stopped all of a sudden. These lights were almost a orange color and turned on just for two or three seconds.

They looked like head lights on a car. Then they were off again, and flying in weird patterns. I know this sounds stupid, but it is true.

About fifteen minutes after this had happened, three jets flying from the south going north come blasting through the air like they were looking for something.

Maybe the objects might have showed up on the radar in the near big town that is south of us. It was really weird and I cannot explain it.

Last night which was the 18th of June my husband said come here. He was standing on the porch. He pointed up to the sky and two objects that looked like stars, again were out there moving around in a weird pattern.

They are to fast to planes because planes cannot maneuver like that. I think it something that we always hear about. Just a reminder I live out in the country where you can see for miles of stars.

So what do you think it might be. Can you help?

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a lady who related what she and her son saw in the sky above Oakford, Illinois. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The interview is 25 mb’s in size and is 14 minutes in length and in a MP3 format. They are © 2015 Brian Vike. The Report and the interview can be found at: https://www.4shared.com/mp3/Xyk7rHBdba/Oakford_Illinois__mp3cutnet_.html

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment