Saturday, March 28, 2015

43 Witnesses To Can Shaped UFO And Sighting Of A Creature In 1989 In Fujian Province China


 From Brian Vike’s UFO Files. (Older Report)

Note: I have been gong through a bunch of older sighting reports I received in the past, these reports were posted on my old HBCC UFO Research website, but when I removed the site from the internet, something major went wrong and a ton of reports got lost.

These reports are either buried around the internet, etc., and a lot of them are not on my blogs from what I can see, so I am going to re-post these reports, just the ones I thought people would enjoy. I will make sure to mark these ones (Older Report) so you don’t think they are new ones.

Date: 1993
Time: Afternoon 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: School play ground, Fujing Province, China.
Number of witnesses: 43
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Dark color, just like a coca-cola can-shaped.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: It is so interesting to receives reports from China, we don't seem to get a lot of sighting reports out of the country.

So if anyone who had been living, or residing in China who has been witness to an unusual UFO event, would you please contact me here at The Vike Factor with a detailed report.

Full Description of event/sighting: In the very beginning I thought it was a satellite because of it's dark color and can-shaped out-look.

However, when it flew closer and closer and we did not hear any unusual sound from it, actually not even a sound. It was close enough to observe it completely, and I was the first one who saw it.

Then I asked others to figure it out, including my coach, but no one had ever seen it before.

The object was flying from the north to south in a speed of nearly 50 kilometers per hour, and in the attitude of 500-600 meters, and also I would like to share some of experiences that the people have around me.

On the night of 1989, I was 6 year-old and on that night I was sleeping with my grandma. The mystery occurred on that night was that my grandma actually saw a creature, human-like 3 meters in height standing by the bed, my grandma was very afraid of that creature and didn't dare to switch on the light (the switch was really close enough to reach, well convenient for elder).

On a night of 1996, my cousin went out of his bedroom to use the bathroom, he stood on a step in the back yard, when he was doing his business, he realized a 1.8 meters creature with a tail was standing before him, well that lasted 3 seconds and then he ran back into his bedroom in haste.

In my culture, people are not allowed to point finger to the moon. When I was a child, my grandma told me if I pointed a finger at moon, my ear would be cut.

Nevertheless, I didn't take it for fact, and I did get a ridiculous wound at my left ear.

Then finally, I do really think that UFO has something to do with earthquakes. I know that.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment