Monday, March 9, 2015

Fast Moving Neon Green Glowing Object In The Sky 15 miles Outside Of Wytheville Wythe County Virginia


Date:  March 8, 2015
Time:  Between 11:00 p.m. and Midnight.

Hello, last night I was traveling through Virginia near Whytheville, Virginia, perhaps 10 - 15 miles past the town on 77 south, I saw a green glowing craft, round in shape.

It shot behind the trees of a mountain so fast, I thought perhaps it had crashed, only there was no loud crash noise or explosion, presuming it would make such a noise, no fireball.

This thing was so big, I thought perhaps it was an asteroid fragment or something, it took only seconds to realize it would not be glowing green if it was a fireball, it was a neon kind of glow. It was pretty amazing !

I looked online to see if anyone else may have seen it too, it's how I got to your page.

It was rather remote and somewhat late, perhaps between 11:00 p.m. and Midnight.

I was behind the wheel and it happened right in front of me, so I had a really good view. It was one of those moments where I had a burst of adrenalin, at first it startled me, I literally jumped when I first saw it, because it was so close and seemingly "falling" from the sky so fast,

It was frightening, but then excitement from realizing what I had just saw. This was not my first sighting, I have seen other types, I  even got some photos on July 4th, 2014, but this craft was so close it was quite the rush and quite unlike anything I've ever seen.

Oh, there wasn't too much traffic, but perhaps someone else saw it, or got a photo?

Regards.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment