Friday, March 6, 2015

Unknown Light/Object Returns To The Sky Over Grimsbury Square Banbury Oxfordshire UK (Pictures)


Date:  February 27, 2015 and March 1, 2015
Time:  Approximately 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, the first sighting was on Friday 27th February 2015 at around 19:00. I was taking a delivery to Grimsbury Square and had been observing a light hanging in the sky, as it had caught my attention while I was taking another delivery, prior.

It was when I'd gotten out of my car to pay more attention, the light that's what piqued my curiosity as it was to bright for a star and not a planet, because it seemed so close.

I do know a lot of people mistake Venus for something extraterrestrial and as I used to be an avid astronomer when I was kid, was able to differentiate between celestial objects and non celestial ones.


After delivering my order, I moved my car to get a better view and to also move away from the customers property and moved just around the corner slightly.

The object appeared to be hanging in a westerly direction, with General Food in the foreground and the object seemingly hanging to the right and up slightly.

Unfortunately I couldn't give chase, as was my desire, because I was still working and couldn't leave early. But the object seemed to be hovering for around 30 minutes, as I lost track of it, when taking out other deliveries, even though I made a point of taking a detour to higher ground to retrack the object, but no joy.

The same object appeared (again) on Sunday 1st March 2015 at around 19:30 and this lasted for maybe 30-45 minutes, but this time I was driving to the Hanwell Fields area, from Warwick Road and noticed a bright object hovering in a northwesterly direction and slightly right to the Drayton Golf Club.

I pulled over to try and confirm if it was Venus, but it just felt all wrong as there were no other viewable, celestial objects.


Considering there was little cloud cover at the time, it seemed strange that I could only see this one object. I did a mental excercise to run through things that it could be (as with the last sighting), it wasn't a flare, helicopter or aircraft, nor was it a Chinese Lantern, as the light being emitted seemed to be a stable white(ish) light that didn't flicker, nor did there seem to be and heat flicker.

I continued trying to observe this light right up until my shift finished at 20:30, where I raced up to the last point I'd observed the light, but it had disappeared, which proves that it wasn't Venus, or any other planet.

I did take a couple of photos on my phone, with the first sighting, but given the distance and quality of the image, it all seems rather blurred and nondescript.

I have attached the images I took, to see if you can come up with any ideas as to what it may have been, but my gut feeling says I was correct with my original observation.

Regards.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment