Wednesday, March 25, 2015

UFO Looked Rectangular No Lights And Silent Seen Over Leduc Alberta


Date:  March 23, 2015
Time:  Approximately 12:15 a.m.

So I saw something this past weekend and I cannot explain it. I came across your website while searching for similar sightings. Here is my account:

Monday March 23, 2015 approximately 12:15 a.m. (Sunday night). I took the dogs out to pee out the front door of our home in Leduc, AB, on the eastern edge of town.

I stood at the corner of our house and attached garage and looked up at the stars, while I waited.

Fairly clear night, the big dipper was perfectly centered in my line of sight between the house and front yard spruce trees. The sky was quite bright, light pollution and possibly slightly overcast.

As I gazed at the stars, something came in to my field of vision. It flew directly over our house from the West. As soon as I picked it up in my peripheral vision, I stared directly at it. It was moving very fast, but not unearthly fast.

It looked to be about 2,000-3,000 feet up. Difficult to say. Its trajectory was such that I could track it from above my house across the sky in front of our spruce trees. It looked rectangular in shape, no lights. Silent, or extremely quite.

Whatever its altitude, I could not hear any sound from it. Could not see wings or any obvious propulsion. It is difficult to come up with an accurate size, if it was indeed in the 2000' range, it looked to be the approximately size of a car. Maybe 15-20' long and 6-8' wide? Two lighter colored, maybe white, strips running the length of the object. One on each side.

Keeping with the approximately dimensions, maybe 1-2 feet wide, running the length of the object on the left and right hand side. Majority color was like a dark brown/rust color.

As it flew away from me towards the east, it seemed to veer slightly north as it, ironically, approached the flight path of one of the Edmonton Int'l airport runways. I lost sight at this point, blinded by the street lights and light pollution of the surrounding area. I could not see any of the shape vertically.

Seemed to be relatively flat, low profile. In total, I had a direct visual for approximately 5 seconds. Can't explain it.

Thought maybe some kind of UAV or drone, but no lights at night flying that close to an international airport and at that low of an altitude? And definitely did not see any kind of wings or propulsion system. I work in aviation and have not seen anything like it. It was a little eerie seeing something in the sky moving that fast and no sound coming from it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment