Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bright Object Makes Unusual Maneuvers Across The Sky Over Smithers British Columbia


Date:  February 27, 2015
Time:  Approximately 10:00 p.m.

Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round, like a star.
Colour of Object: Bright.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I stepped outside of my apartment, when I noticed a bright light moving near a star at approximately 11 o'clock above me (to the west, closer to Hudson's Bay Mountain).

It seemed to move erratically with some stops, zig -zags and spurts of speed. There were no sounds overhead.

I watched it behave in this manner for approximately 5 minutes until it sort of "sputtered", and faded in and out and finally disappeared at approximately 2-3 o'clock in the eastern sky...near the mouth of the Big Dipper.

It most certainly exhibited some very unusual movements, quite unlike space junk or a satellite. Weird.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment