Saturday, March 7, 2015

Metallic UFO Long Slightly Squished Football Stops In Mid Air Along The Trans Canada Highway Canada (Letter)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date:  August 10, 1972
Time:  Around Dusk.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: Below I have typed up just a tiny portion of the letter, and below that the letter starts.

My present married name is (name removed), though in August of 1972 my maiden name was (removed).

It was the summer vacation between my second and third years of law school, at that time I lived in New York City where I was attending Columbia University School of Law.

A friend of mine from law school had to get his car back to California before the registration expired, he'd invited me to drive across Canada and down the West Coast.

To view the letters in original size, please click on each of the 5 pages.






If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment