Friday, March 6, 2015

Bright Light Then Sudden Green Flash In The Sky Seen Over Pasadena Texas


Date:  March 6, 2015
Time:  2:19 a.m.

It looked like an airplane about to land and it had a bright light, then all of a sudden there was a green flash and it looked like it disappeared horizontally across the sky.

I was driving to Texas city, my friend and I and the person we were talking to on the speaker phone well she was driving in Pasadena  witnessed it at the same time,  because at that very moment we all said did you see that.

It wasn't going vertical like a meteor falling to earth, it was March 6, 2015 at 2:19 a.m.

The green flash stayed in the sky at least for 2 minutes and after the green flash disappeared, it was than followed by what looked like a contrail.

The trail was in the sky at least a minute.

Its all I can think about been trying to do research, but nothing has come close to an explanation of what we saw.

There has to be more people who have seen it. Its really bothering me can't get it off my mind.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment