Saturday, November 10, 2012

Red Lights In The Sky Over Brevard County Florida


Date:  September 23, 2012
Time:  Around midnight.

 Hi Brian, found your site today while I was looking around the Internet to see if anyone else had seen red lights in the Brevard County sky last night.

I was unable to sleep, it was around midnight, and I had just let the dog outside when I looked up in the sky (looking south toward Melbourne Beach - I live in Indialantic) and I saw two bright glowing red "orbs?"

They were circular and appeared to be heading towards me, I kind of freaked out because I thought we were getting bombed or a couple meteors were crashing into earth.

I tried to wake my husband but he refused to budge. When I went outside again, one was gone and the other was high in the sky again and seemed to be pulling away (getting smaller) then it just vanished like "poof".

I wondered if it was parachutists? I have no clue. Very strange! Just thought I'd share.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment