Friday, November 9, 2012

Fast Moving Orange Colored Ball Of Light Seen Over South Woodham Ferrers Chelmsford Essex UK


Date:  November 1, 2012
Time:  8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside having a cigarette in my back garden. It was a very clear evening with almost a full moon. As I looked up to admire the stars and moon I noticed a very fast moving orange ball travelling from north to south.

I only observed it for two seconds before it was over some trees and out of my line of sight.

I estimate its height to have been at around 10,000 feet. This could of course have been an optical illusion and may have been much higher. It travelled at a constant speed in a straight line. There was no trail and no sound at all.

The distance I saw it travel would have taken a passenger jet some 4 to 5 minutes.
I am sure it wasn't a shooting star as I have seen one of those before and those are very different.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment