Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shinny Metallic Ball In The Sky Near Chatham Ontario


Date:  November 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 4:00 p.m.

I have one. Just wanted to write in, today (Sunday, November 11th) at around 4:00 p.m. near Chatham, Ontario.

I happened to look up at the clouds while I was driving, first I noticed there were two rainbows on either side of the sun and thought it was kind of strange since it hasn't be raining lately.

Anyways, I looked over and saw a white orb. It looked like a shiny metal ball, and as I continued to drive, I watched it to see if it would move, but it did not, once the clouds were in the way of the object it disappeared.

When I got closer to town and the clouds were clear, I couldn't see it. It was gone. I had a passenger with me at the time, and she was watching it the entire time because we thought it wasn't a normal thing to see. it wasn't a plane, a helicopter or a balloon.

Just wanted to share my experiences, Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment