Saturday, November 10, 2012

13 Orange Lights Spotted Over Newmarket Ontario


Date:  November 7, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi there, I stumbled upon your blog while searching up what these orange lights I saw in the sky this past Wednesday night.

I came outside my apartment, just off Main Street in Newmarket, and there were about 13 orange lights in the sky that were moving north (or north ish...) all with the same flow of movement.

My dad saw the same type of light and movement on Canada Day this past summer, in Newmarket.

I'm more or less just sharing my story, I realize there is no proof or anything. Hope it intrigues you as much as myself.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment