Sunday, November 11, 2012

25 Red Colored Lights/Objects Seen Flying Over Cape Coral Florida


Date:  November 10, 2012
Time:  9:26 p.m.

I arrived at work on Santa Barbara at 9:26 p.m. last night (near Nicholas Pkwy). I saw at least 10 red flying objects in the sky, all going in the same direction (toward the northwest).

I called the off-going nurse out to the parking lot and she saw them with me. I saw at least 25 total, maybe more. They made no noise, they flew at an angle upward until they disappeared. They were a glowing red color with a small bit of yellow on the bottom edge, kind of egg shaped.

They made no noise. The other nurse and I were amazed and stunned. I just arrived home from work this a.m. and thought I would find something on the news about what we saw, but no. There were several cop cars on Santa Barbara last night due to the Coconut Festival.

I thought for sure on of the cop's would have seen these objects too. I'm sure many people must have seen these last night due to the amount of objects we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment