Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two Bright Orange Lights Flying Over New Malden Surrey UK


Date:  November 3, 2012
Time:  8:15 p.m. and again at 10:00 p.m.

 Hello Brian, I just want to recount what I saw last Saturday night, for me it was a very odd experience.
I came out of my house, about to leave to get a quick hour in at the gym, when I noticed two bright, orange lights flying overhead.

They were taking a very wide arch which made me first think they were fireworks (for obvious reasons, being so close to Guy Fawkes night).

Then, what struck me as odd, was that they did not explode. The next thing I noticed immediately was that the second light was following the first.

There was no rapid movement but there was definitely a drawn out maneuver as if they were banking to the left in unison.

The distance between them was constant.

Well, they weren't planes, no flashing lights and moving way too quickly. They could of course have been closer to the ground but then the light did not seem bright enough for that.

So I thought, 'oh, they're helicopters', but they were going way too fast for helicopters as well. And that's when I noticed that there were no sounds either, no helicopter buzzing, no jet engines, etc. So I simply reasoned that I had seen my first UFO. 

What genuinely struck me as odd since was my own immediate reaction, not awe, shock, surprise, etc., but a simple shrug of the shoulders and 'oh, well'.

Anyway, I left the gym at about 10:00 p.m. and was driving back, only to see the same lights in the sky again, this time roughly about a mile west of my house. As I was driving, I couldn't stop to track them, but it was genuinely a weird experience the second time around.

So what were they ?  I was very surprised to see a similar report of orange lights in New Malden in June last year on your website. I can only presume someone has got a radio controlled craft and is out for some fun to wind up the locals. Either that or I just saw ET, I am open minded to all possibilities.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment