Friday, November 9, 2012

Fiery Balls Of Light Seen Twice Over Porter County Indiana


Date:  September 2, 2012 and September 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Hi, I'm (name removed) I saw your site on UFOs and decided to tell you what I saw, which was a almost fiery ball on two separate occasions. The first time it was traveling east to west on about September 2nd, 2012 at about 8:15 p.m. and again tonight September 5th at 8:30 p.m. going south to north right over my house.

The first occasion it was slightly south of my house it looked almost like it was on fire. There were no flashing lights coming or going, just kind of looked like a low moving orange star.

It almost looked like it was a little jerky like, a pause then go etc., we heard no sound on either occasion. Oh sorry, I live in Porter County, Indiana on Stone Ave.

The first sighting was with my father and the second time my wife daughter and granddaughter saw it too. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment