Friday, November 9, 2012

Orange Glowing Light Over Hawthorn Woods Illinois


Date:  September 2, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:20 p.m.

I was in Hawthorn Woods, IL, (Forest Lake to be exact) last night and saw a orange-ish light heading towards me in a n/w to s/e direction. Thought it was some kind of aircraft. It wasn't. It was travelling at uneven speed and slowed down and turned a bit to the right (S/B) at that time it slowed down, almost hovering.

This orange glowing object had no marker lights and was silent. I was looking at it when a van drove by me approaching a stop sign and I asked the person in the van, "did you see that?" He looked out and did see it as well.

Then a female got out as it started heading more south at a bit higher speed and asked me if it was orange. I responded "yes", and then I pointed up at it and she saw it at the last second before it disappeared behind a tree line and clouds.

This person said it isn't the first time she saw this. This thing wasn't a helicopter either. No sound. It moved in a way that wasn't "normal" for any type of aircraft I've ever seen. I've never seen anything like it.

It must have been several thousand feet up for it to go behind the clouds and have no sound.

I called a few people and even reported it to the Hawthorn Woods Police Dept. There were some boaters on Forest Lake. I don't know if they saw it or not but I'm telling you this was unlike anything I've ever seen.

It was something that I could not "identify" at all.

Just wanted to chime in because it freaked me out totally.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment