Friday, November 9, 2012

Red Lights Seen In The Sky Over Montauk Long Island New York


Date:  September 23, 2012
Time:  9:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I don't know what I saw, but I know it was not an airplane. I was staying in the Royal Atlantic Hotel on the beach in Montauk, New York. At round 9:45 p.m., I opened the door to the porch and saw 2 very bright red round objects in the sky, over the ocean.

At first I thought it was someone shooting fireworks and they hadn't flared out yet. I went out on the porch and over the ocean there was one small red object and one large red object. They were fairly close to each other, and very, very bright red.

I stood there watching and they didn't move. They were still for awhile. Then the smaller one just disappeared. The larger one stayed and then moved up and down and sideways always in straight lines and then that disappeared rapidly also.

I stayed outside watching for approximately 15 minutes. It was a very clear night and about 5-6 nights prior to full moon, was this a UFO, I don't know. I do know it is unexplainable. A friend of my daughter saw the same thing at the end of August, beginning of September 2012 in Montauk, New York.

She was staying at the campgrounds in Hither Hills, Montauk, New York which is west of where I was staying. She saw 2 bright red lights to the east of where their campsite was. Her husband saw it also and it was around 8:45 p.m. and there was a full moon that night.

She called my daughter because she was scared and asked her to look outside in the sky. My daughter lives in Cutchogue, New York on the north shore. She did not see anything. Montauk is on the south shore of Long Island.

When I came home and told my daughter what I saw on the 23rd., she told me to call her friend. I did and it seems like we saw the same thing. What do you think? Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment