Saturday, November 10, 2012

Orange Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Spokane Washington


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  After dusk.

My apartment overlooks Spokane and I can see Mt. Spokane very nicely to the east. It was a little bit past dusk and dark enough to enjoy the lights of Spokane.

My friend and I were looking at the great view when we started to see orange balls of light rising from the ground all heading upward.

As they were rising they were fanning out. They were not moving very fast, but I would say they were traveling faster than a helicopter.

We watched this go on for a good 5 minutes. I grabbed my binoculars and tried to focus in. It still only appeared to be a orange ball. I did not see any flashing lights that you would see on an aircraft.

In the 5 minutes we watched and figured to have seen 40-50 of these orange lights. As they slowly moved upward they slowly disappeared. We did not hear any noise at all.

As the crow flies we are about 10-12 miles from Mt Spokane. Nothing was ever heard on the local news either.

I know that the Air Force has a Survival Training School up there somewhere. I was in the Army and it wasn't flares that we saw. It was Oct. 21st 2012 when we saw the lights.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment