Sunday, November 11, 2012

Two Bright Orange Lights Flew Over Markham Ontario


Date:  November 11, 2012
Time:  8:30 p.m.

Hi, I just came across your posting as I was researching what I saw tonight.

My husband and I where taking the dog for a walk at 8:30 p.m., and we noticed 2 bright lights in the sky, heading north and going pretty fast.

It seemed so unusual because it definitely wasn't a plane or helicopter because it seemed too low and way to bright. There was no noise coming from it too.

The 2 lights were perfectly aligned with each other and traveling at the same speed.

When I got home I Googled orange bright lights in sky, and the images that came up are exactly what we saw. Just wanted to let you know. Thank you

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment