Saturday, December 29, 2012

10 To 16 Red/Orange Colored Lights In The Sky And A Swooshing Sound Over Pembroke Pines Florida


Date:  December 27, 2012
Time:  Evening.

My name is (name removed). Last night I was at my boyfriend's house and as I was leaving. I was waiting for him in the driveway to get his keys from inside the house.

As I stood outside in the cold, I looked up and I saw a red/orange dots in the sky and I thought nothing of it at first, but then shortly after (2 seconds later) another followed behind it and within 10 seconds I was looking at about 4 dots all similar in color and size, in the sky.

My boyfriend joined me a few seconds after he got his keys and I asked him what I was looking at and he himself was quite unsure. His parents also came outside to see what was going on.

All together we were witnessing about 10-16 hovering dots in the sky and at one point my boyfriend scanned the sky to see if there were any other signs of related activity and simultaneously he and I saw a white/silver light shoot up above our heads without making a sound almost like a bottle rocket, but with no noise.

After the white light disappeared the other orange/red dots disappeared quickly as well.
 
Note: When we were looking at the dots, we could hear a swooshing sound as if the "Vehicles" or dots were slicing the air, like any other flying object would do but it was a soft swooshing sound, not a harsh one like the military jets make and they were moving quite slowly up into the sky.

I am quite positive this was extraterrestrial. I hope this helps you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment