Monday, December 31, 2012

4 Bright Orange Colored Lights Flying Over Pinellas County Florida


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  About 9:15 p.m. or 9:20 p.m.

Hi, tonight I was leaving a restaurant in Pinellas County, Florida (Clearwater/Largo area) at about 9:15 or 9:20 p.m.  In the sky there were 4 orange lights, fairly bright. They were grouped at first 2 and 2, but they moved around slowly, but randomly like fireflies not in one direction. 

It wasn't fireworks because they didn't get any dimmer. I watched them for a couple of minutes and then I passed under them and couldn't see them because I was driving and they were then behind me. 

I couldn't figure out what it might be, so I came home and turned on the news, but no mention.

So I started looking online for anything about it and stumbled on a previous similar sighting that was on your website and it said if you've seen anything like this to contact you. Any idea what it was?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment