Sunday, December 30, 2012

Orange Colored Objects Seen In The Sky Above Tigard Oregon


Date:  December 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Hello, I was doing an internet search of unexplained lights that my friend and I saw in the night sky on December 22, 2012 and I came across your website. This is the details of what happened.

We were passing through Tigard, Oregon doing some Christmas shopping when we saw the lights. It was approximately 6:30 p.m. at night. I looked up and in the sky were orange orbs, I counted 10 of them. I wasn't driving so I was able to get a really good look.

They were in no particular formation, some were close together, and there were a couple that were not a part of the cluster. They seemed to be moving freely, if they wanted to be next to one another, they were.

Sometimes they would get really close to each other and sometimes they would move away. I was able to watch them for a good 3-4 minutes, and I tried to get a video on my cell phone but I was only able to capture 3 seconds, but you can see 2 of the orange orbs in it.

There was no sound, and they did not move like anything I had ever seen before. I was able to stick my head out the window and keep my eye on one of them before it went straight up and disappeared into the clouds.

My friend who was driving also witnessed them. My only regret is not pulling over and getting a better video. It was very disturbing to me, I have never experienced anything like this before.

I do not know what the orbs were, but they were not normal and I have no explanation for it.

Thank you for reading my story,

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment