Saturday, December 29, 2012

UFO Stops Abruptly Changes Color To Red Then Bright Gold And Military Jets Over Eugene Oregon


Date:  December 27, 2012
Time:  Approx: 5:30 p.m.

I saw something last night at about 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time I live in Eugene Oregon. Myself my roommate and one of my girlfriends we were standing out in my driveway smoking a cigarette.

A few miles behind our house in the west I see what looks like a comet tail and all shoot straight up into the sky. It started off this blue/white hazy color. It stopped abruptly then changed to a bright red then to a bright gold, it zig zagged then took off to the north.

All of a sudden we hear and feel this loud boom like jet engines radiating from every direction. Now if that isn't creepy enough, about 5 minutes later we see this light at tree line level hovering down our street making no sound at all  with bright yellow/white lights.

Couldn't make out an exact shape, but it was massive and coming straight for us. I yelled for them to get in the house, but by this time I had my gun loaded and out the door with this bright massive light and on the phone with the police.

Overhead 4 military jets flew by and this thing took off faster then I've ever seen something move. It almost looked as if it had dissipated into thin air going east.

I can't explain what I saw and can't help, but feel crazy.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment