Monday, December 31, 2012

Objects Falling From The Sky Over Chicago Illinois


Date:  February 2012 ?
Time:  Evening.

I saw your blog about the green light. I was at a park with my friends earlier this year. Maybe February and I was using Google sky map on my phone. We noticed a star next to Jupiter that didn't register on the app.
After 20 seconds it started moving. It was very slow at first, but when I started recording with my phone it came much closer, very fast, starting flashing red and white very brightly then bolted away into the black sky within seconds.

Mind you I live in Chicago which is very lit up. Literally just five minutes ago I was looking east towards lake Michigan while driving and saw a straight line of black smoke, and it appeared an object was falling.

It went lower and lower then the object and trail disappeared. No sound or light. Just fell and disappeared  creepy. Have you had any other sightings?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment