Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cluster Of 20 To 30 Bright Yellow/Orange Lights Over Tigard/Portland Oregon


Date:  December 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:00 p.m.

I saw them too, I was returning to my apartment on Durham Rd/108th Ave after picking up a pizza. As I turned into my apartment parking lot, facing north, they were directly and plainly visible in the night-sky. 

There were more than 6 or 7 and I saw a cluster of the bright yellow/orange lights composed of about 20 - 30 individual lights. As soon as I saw them, I stopped my car and just watched/observed. It was not raining. 

There was a cloud cover and the lights were below the cloud cover. They appeared to be stationary, just hanging in the sky. After about 30 seconds, I quickly parked my car, ran inside and yelled for my 13-year-old son to come outside quick, which he did. 

We both stood and looked at the bright lights, which now appeared to be moving slowly in a direct northward direction. My son ran back inside to get his camera. Less than a minute later he returned, but by then, all but three of the lights had faded into the north-bound night sky, perhaps into the clouds. 

The remaining three lights were growing dim quickly. By the time my son got his camera turned on and took the photo, I could only see one one very faint light remaining which quickly disappeared.

Anybody driving on north-bound Hwy 99 at this time, about 6:00 p.m. couldn't have missed these lights.

The cluster of lights was more or less randomly spread as if a 12 gauge shotgun had been fired into a wooden board from about 20 - 30 feet away.

The lights were in no particular arrangement within the cluster, but they were more or less evenly spaced.

About one hour later, I was outside again. The cloud cover was dissipating and I could see the moon and some stars through clear patches in the clouds. I saw two more bright lights approaching from the southeast, but I assumed these were just typical commercial jet liners since I often see them when I'm outside smoking, making their usual approach to PDX.

As I watched, the two jets did not follow the regular pattern, and they were also flying very low , under the dissipating cloud cover. They didn't have the usual lights. They were headed directly toward the point where the batch of bright yellow/orange lights faded away. 

They were going very fast, but not producing a significant amount of noise even as they passed nearly directly overhead. I assume they were military jets.

I had a UFO sighting experience many years ago and didn't think I would even witness another sighting, but this one was for real. Unless it was a very elaborate and well-financed hoax of some sort, I just can't think of any rational explanation for what we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment